By Zhu Yongxin
“Mental healthiness bears important value to the fit development of younger students.” —Zhu Yongxin
One of China’s most appropriate academic thinkers, Zhu Yongxin started his occupation as a scholar of psychology. In those illuminating essays, he applies his mental history, academic event, and profound own perception to the $64000 topics of college counseling, psychological healthiness, and the psychology of studying. those deeply saw essays are crucial analyzing for directors, lecturers, and scholars of psychology. themes include:
- Psychological size, Psychotherapy, and college Counseling
- Correspondence with scholars on mental Matters
- Contemporary Theories of Learning
- Commentaries at the improvement of academic Psychology in modern China
From Confucius to Zhang Zai to Albert Einsten, the world’s maximum minds have provided undying insights into the psychology of studying. during this strong selection of essays through Zhu Yongxin, China’s acclaimed educator brings the topic into the twenty first century, utilizing the newest advances in academic psychology to assist scholars succeed in their complete potential—in the study room and beyond.
Yongxin divides his publication into 3 sections. First, he outlines the four simple different types of institution counseling which can support scholars with studying demanding situations, social concerns, own difficulties, and occupation offerings. Then, he reads and solutions scholars’ own letters, providing sage recommendation on every little thing from shyness to jealousy to undesirable vanity. ultimately, he presents a desirable historic evaluate at the psychology of studying, from historic philosophers and lecturers to the prime psychologists of our time. Essays include:
* training for faculty Counseling
* Study-Related,Vocational, Social, and psychological health and wellbeing Counseling
* tips on how to boost optimistic Emotions
* tips on how to construct a Harmonious Relationship
* easy methods to learn Effectively
* a quick dialogue of the incentive for Learning
* studying and Interests
* Will and Study
* Zhang Zai, Wang Fuzhi, and Mao Zedong at the Psychology of Learning
* Cooperative studying and staff Psychology
* Psychology foundation of faculty Curriculum
“Life is the easiest school,” Yongxin tells one among his scholars. “As lengthy as you become aware of rigorously and examine earnestly, you may be as skillful as a person else in facing all types of individuals and events and developing friendly and full of life social interactions.”
Read or Download Analects of Educational Psychology PDF
Best education reference books
Locate, practice for, and win furnish money for the study room This available advisor deals a confirmed, step by step strategy for studying, writing, utilising for, and successful schooling gives you. The ebook educates readers at the fundamentals of supply writing, together with what resources are the main trustworthy for securing schooling investment.
First released in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
“Mental health and wellbeing bears very important significance to the fit progress of younger scholars. ” —Zhu Yongxin one in every of China’s best academic thinkers, Zhu Yongxin all started his occupation as a scholar of psychology. In those illuminating essays, he applies his mental heritage, academic adventure, and profound own perception to the $64000 topics of college counseling, psychological future health, and the psychology of studying.
Cet ouvrage fournit aux enseignants des réponses concrètes aux questions qu'ils se posent par rapport à l'enseignement de los angeles géographie, à l’évaluation des compétences et aux nouvelles pédagogies et applied sciences de l’information et de los angeles conversation. Quelle géographie enseigner aujourd’hui et remark l’enseigner ?
- Manuale per la Mediazione nella Giustizia del futuro: ...Orientati al domani... (Italian Edition)
- Outdoor Provision in the Early Years
- The Primary English Encyclopedia: The Heart of the Curriculum
- Disaster Planning and Preparedness in Early Childhood and School-Age Care Settings (Redleaf Quick Guides)
- 4 CORE Factors for School Success
Additional info for Analects of Educational Psychology
Analects of Educational Psychology by Zhu Yongxin