By Maria A. Patestas,Leslie P. Gartner
- Navigates scholars during the basic rules and integrative parts of the worried System
- Highlights interrelationships among structures, constructions, and the remainder of the body
- Emphasizes medical relevance via scientific instances, questions, and follow-up discussions in every one chapter
- Indicates health conditions appropriate to every bankruptcy within the medical Considerations
- Features an accompanying web site, www.blackwellpublishing.com/patestas, which include all of the illustrations, in addition to animations of key tactics; additionally to be had on CD-ROM. Please touch our greater schooling crew at HigherEducation@wiley.com for extra information.
Read Online or Download A Textbook of Neuroanatomy PDF
Similar anatomy books
This quantity brings jointly contemporary advancements in quasispecies conception prolonged to variable environments and sensible functions in elucidating viral dynamics and therapy designs. particularly, the lifestyles of an blunders threshold in rugged health landscapes has opened tips on how to a brand new antiviral procedure termed deadly mutagenesis, that is now below extensive theoretical, experimental and scientific research.
Molecular Biology of the outside: The Keratinocyte comprehensively stories the foremost features of keratinocyte and epidermal differentiation, body structure, and pathology, basically targeting the molecular features. This fascinating new source discusses keratin genes, retinoic acid, and using transgenic animals within the research of dermatological pathology.
The Kybernetics of normal structures: A examine in styles of keep an eye on offers an user-friendly account of linear suggestions platforms within which the correction of an mistakes of functionality is numerically proportional to that errors itself. This e-book examines the nonlinear methods, that's of serious significance for the certainty of managed methods within the residing organism.
This e-book deals an in-depth dialogue of the newest suggestions within the box of drug layout and their purposes in quite a few issues, so as to motivate readers to adopt their very own tasks. it's also the modern software of drug-designing methodologies to encourage others to additional extend the software of this box in different illnesses.
Additional resources for A Textbook of Neuroanatomy
A Textbook of Neuroanatomy by Maria A. Patestas,Leslie P. Gartner